Friday, January 9, 2009

Thou Shalt not Covet Thy Neighbor's....

Bisque. In a sourdough bowl.

Or her crab cake with a yummy gingery slaw on top.


Or her pretty blue water glass.
Or the crazy little fish with teeth who is apparently fishing for himself on my wineglass.
Oh - but I DO COVET this sassy girl's sassy laptop that she decorated with Decor Elements. I saw her in the lobby on the way back from dinner! Bravo sassy girl!

Now this morning I drank one of those Naked Mango Juice Smoothie thingies. Personally, I would have called it "Nekkid" - much better marketing, but that's just how I think.

Here's what I don't understand.

1) How do they make just plain juice feel so fluffy on your tongue?? Mysterious! Very yummy drink.
2) It says right on the label "A pound of fruit in every bottle!" Really? In the bottle that clearly states "15.2 FL OZ"?? Because I'm pretty sure that Newton's third law of conservation of fruit states that if a pound goes in, a pound comes out!! I'm no physicist or anything, but this seems wrong. Plus I could really use .8 more ounces of this stuff. Yum.

Below - pics from the product demonstration boards. And if you are visiting my site for the first time, I normally have very pretty blue postage stamps up and down the sides of the site, but Google confiscated them because I exceeded my bandwidth. Supposedly they will come back. I love you Google - why you gotta hurt me like this? :(

These boards include everything that was being demonstrated in those mirror-y booths while we were doing our Make & Takes. Click to enlarge a little.

Classes all day today and the keynote!







Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

14 comments:

  1. Lydia,
    Thanks for sharing your experiences at convention - I love your commentary - lmao! Didn't qualify this year, but hoping to in the future! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kydia! You won, you won! Your Valentine's Day Class thingy is on the SU! site right now. Congrats, girl! Gonna take PagePeeps to school and check it out when I come back. Have a great day and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia, you are so funny! I just love reading your updates! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at your pictures of the display boards, clicked on one to look at it closer, then went back and the postage stamps popped up! Just thought I'd let you know they're back. Thanks for all the sneak peeks- wish I was at Leadership but it didn't work out this year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From a fellow demo---THANKS! so much for sharing all that you have experienced from leadership. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend and this means so much. Love your sense of humor--I come from a wacky humor kind of family so I can so appreciate it.

    Blessings
    Renee O.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are freaking hilarious. I have been stalking your sight all week. I would love to meet you in person you have made diet coke come out of my nose on several occasions. Which is pretty wasteful but still so funny.
    Keep posting I love the updates
    amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lydia, thank you so much for all of the coverage of the catalog and Leadership. I truly appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea on the laptop!! I think I'm goign to have to copy it!!!!! Funny glass, too :) Thanks for more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lydia, I'm loving your Leadership updates! I can't stand it that I don't have my new catalog yet. But thanks to your posts, when my catalog does arrive, I'm going to order myself into oblivion!
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH...love that girl's laptop! And I will covet my neighbor's tasty food...and fondly remember our meal there back in August. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing all the fun of Leadership with us! And mmm...crab cake. Gotta have some of that now. And I really think I need one of those crazy fish wine glasses!! Can that be your next prize? But not if you have to "lift" one...only if you can come by it honestly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lydia,

    Hey! That crazy little fish on your wine glass looks just like the nasty mean fish that tried to eat Dori and Marlin in the Disney Movie "Finding Nemo". Just a bit of trivia for ya. I have decided to read your blog before bedtime, I keep laughing so loud that I am waking up my family. You are too darn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHH, Thank you SO much for all the pics you have been posting - but most of all THANK YOU for posting the pic of the lady with the decor element on her laptop! I had the SAME DE waiting for the RIGHT place - when I saw that pic I stopped everything and applied it to my laptop. Does that make ME sassy??? The only problem now, I should have waited until tomorrow and demo'ed it to my club girls. Oh well, there will be another DE dieing to be put on something, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PIMP funny! Your blog is a blast!! I was crackin up reading todays post to the husbands, employers, etc and then about yer kittehs and then blamo! I'm glad I wasn't drinkin anything when I read your review of Nekkid Juice!! My fave is the Mango! Fluffy! great descrip!

    Thanks for sharing l'ship w/those of us who couldn't go !!! I miss l'ship!! haven't been since Memphis :(

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...