Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bite Me

Not really. Please don't. The human mouth is dirtier than a dog's, do you know that?

This morning, I wake up from a night spent on the bathroom floor, guarding my space cats who have little cones on their heads. Thank you for all the emails about my furry beasts. After about 45 minutes of sleep, I forsee a long day ahead!

They do not appear to be aware that they have had major organs removed and are being held together just by a thread. In short, they are being very bad cats.

This is what a homemade quad espresso with steamed breve looks like in the cup Jenn gave me for Christmas. Thank you Jenn. This is the only reason I'm alive right now.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a card with the latest Valentine's images from the Doodle Factory. I could not resist this setup - I'm sorry!!!I have a Google reader webinar tomorrow night at 6 PM CST if you have missed the previous ones and would like to join. See my sidebar on the right for details!

I just made the CUTEST card with the new heart punch, but you're going to have to wait.

Did I mention I've had 45 minutes of sleep? Everything I've typed looks like a secret blog word right now.

Oh, and hey - Bonnie - the bunny stamp is one of the Flopsy images from My Favorite Things. I love them too! (Your contact link on your blogger profile doesn't work, by the way :) )

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad your babies are ok. My cats had those stupid collars off within 2 mins of getting them home. Stinkers!!!! It's it amazing how they bounce back after something like that....like it never even happened.

    I hope you're able to get a nap or two in today.

    Today's secret word is Pringi...as in I feel asleep writing Pringles because I only got 45 mins of sleep last night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia!

    Glad to see the babies are recovering, and hopefully they will try to get the kitten-required 23.2 hours of sleep today so you can nap some.

    Love the cute little cupcakes...colored wonderfully as always! So, is CHA this next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DID know that about our mouths...gross, huh?

    Glad your babies are doing okay. We have to spay ours in April and I'm not looking forward to it!!! It's so sad how out of it they usually are and some people don't give them pain meds. I can't imagine having had my c-section with no pain meds after!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just kills me that the vets say to keep them quiet and not jump, run, etc. How do you do that with kittens and puppies? Glad that they're doing well and hope you can get a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh....glad the babies made it through safely..pity you didn't too :-) get some sleep tonight!!

    My word...PLADD...as in..
    I am freakin' IRISH not SCOTTISH..I won't wear PLADD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i laughed so hard i coughed when i read your title and saw the picture! then to read you slept on the bathroom floor?!? that's about the most uncomfortable place on the planet! couldn't you just put them in a cat carrier and drug them with warm milk? it seems to make you happy, why wouldn't it them? note, i didn't say share the quad espresso...perhaps that wouldn't work. what do i know? i just own dogs and don't understand cats.

    take care of YOU so that you can take care of them...can't WAIT to see the card...got my bundle yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when do we get to see the cutest card made with the heart punch? tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...