Thursday, January 8, 2009

Promotions, website changes, decor elements, oh my eek!!!

Any demonstrator who promotes to Supervisor or above (us) or Canadian equivalent from Feb 1 to March 31 will get a $50 product bonus!!

DBWS changes - January 19th - a "manage my site" interface that's easier to use.

A "show/hide" feature for your gallery, and new image cropping feaure so thumbnails fit right.

HTML editing feature!!! Omg

Link to blog!!

Search engine marketing feature!

New templates matching new style watches - BIRDZ!! Yay!!!!!

In the future - rsvps for events, blogging feature, fully customizable newsletter.

Later this year - personalized decor elements!! Order your own custom quotes, your name, whatever!!!
Lydia B. Fiedler
lbfiedler@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Love the upcoming DBWS changes. I go loony moving around inmages in the Creative Project area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the up to the minute reports!! Keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. SU! is making my jaw drop!! This will all be wonderful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...