Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sorry I'm bugging you but..

a gorgeous greco-roman collage style set that reminds me of Architectural elements. Stunning. The Manhattan style watch is absolutely the best - very modern patterns, florals, backgrounds and papers. You will LOVE it. I hope we get to use it today at Make & Takes.

The set we got (I JUST NOW LOOKED - THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU) IS THAT CUTE (#*$& BIRD !!! HIS BEAK AND LEGS ARE SEPARATE IT COMES WITH A REALLY COOL GREETING IT'S CALLED GOOD FRIEND - IT'S THE BOLD BIRD FROM MY PICS IN THE POST BELOW!!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't know you but I LOVE YOU! LOL>> oH MY GOSH I was feeling under the weather BUT YOU MADE ME ALL BETTER!

    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :)


    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Agreeing with Ellie was just coming to post. I LOVE YOU!!!

    thank you so much for sharing with us at home. my comp. catty is coming on monday..come on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bugging us??? Are you kidding? Nobody's going anywhere as long as you're talking! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy!! I can't wait to see the catalog. Thank you, thank you for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you too! Thanks for all of the updates!!! I'm so excited about the greco-roman set and elegant paperss! Love the whimsical trees and the birds, the black & white DSP! Hope there are some good realistic animal sets and an eqyptian set.

    Thank you so much for helping all of us feel some of the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I love your postings. I keep checking every 1/2 hour! Thanks so much for taking the time. I love it!

    p.s. now I REALLY, REALLY feel bad that I couldn't make Leadership work with my schedule :-(

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...