Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FIRST NEWS

I tookpics that I can post later - I'm in line for Memento Mall BUT:

OWL CHIPBOARD that is slap yo momma CUTE!!

A set of very modern little trees that are two step - wait till you see the pics!

A birs in chipboard stamp and rubon that looks like the birds you've been seeing everywhere - modern, bubbly, adorable. Paper with him all over it!!

Super cute small flower buttons called Button Latte

Paper that looks a lot like Bali Breeze in color scheme and Pattern

The most adorable princess/dragon/fairytale simply scrappin - omg this is cute!!!

Gorgeous floral/botanical chipboard

Rick rack and spotted ribbon!!

Tag frame and talk bubble chipboard!

Talk bubble/chat rubons

Colored owl rubons

I have pics of all this!! More later!


Lydia B. Fiedler
lbfiedler@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. i heard about a 12x12 paper holder in DSP. . . !!!! i want one!!! what's it look like. . .do ya know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! I wish I could see....I can't wait!!!! You'll have to show us the goodies you get at MM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia,

    Well, I am guessing that those Owl Chipboard pieces will be the first thing you order. I am loving that bird and its coordinating DSP. Thanks for keeping us posted.

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...