Friday, January 23, 2009

Today, a Peek - tomorrow, CHA!!

funny pictures
Um - Coach. But on my BELOVED Southwest. (If you don't see an image in your reader - click over for a giggle!)

That's right - I head off to CHA tomorrow. I could not be more thrilled!!

I hope to bring you updates on the latest and greatest products the craft industry is putting on display - you know how I love the updates...

I've heard there might be a photography restriction, but I'll let you know when I get there. At worst, I will describe what is revealed! So be sure and visit me for the scoop.

Meanwhile, I've been hard at work with my new catalog goodies, and will have some posts over the next few days while I'm in California with what my take on them is. Do you know how hard it is not to post them all tonight?? HARD!!

Before I go on, please pray for my downline Micki, who is having her knee replaced next week! She is an amazing woman, with an energy level that I am very envious of - and I'm energetic!

First tonight, a peek at my UBlue Cyber Club. This is a tiny fraction of one project we'll be doing for the February Club. Have you signed up yet? Do so by clicking here! These projects will never appear on my blog, so the only way to get them is to join!

Next tonight, some rough drafts. My friend Claudia (wife of my trading guru, Frank, at work) had the coolest idea. She is having her first baby in March, and in a few weeks will be having a sort of reverse shower. She is inviting people who will be very important in the baby's life and will ask them to write a personal blessing for little Olivia, each of which will be framed and hung in the nursery. How cool is that? So she needs a little backdrop for these blessings and was nice enough to ask me to mock a few up. I made three styles, a vintage, an ultra clean and simple and a modern. They are 5x7 and have an open space for the blessing. The colors are chocolate chip and varieties of pink - Pirouette Pink and Regal Rose.Babies are so fun!

Speaking of, check out these two! I continue to be amazed that in 7 days, (actually 4, truth be told) these beasts are completely recovered from major surgery! Give me what they are having.

Sweet as ever, I'm pretty sure they are the coolest looking beasts on earth, my friends... What do you think?
Hope your Friday is fun!!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

11 comments:

  1. The critters look great! How is Splotchy's tail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more cone-heads! Yay! (I'd be pretty happy, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they're recovering well! I'm also wondering how the tail's doing? Have a *blast* at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am curious as to how the tail is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have fun. You know I got your hand the same as last trip. Got my laptop back yesterday but had to take it back this morning
    Not a happy camper :o( Take care, Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip! Can't wait to see your favorite new products.

    Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your project looks adorable and I can't wait to hear about CHA!! I would love to go some day. Have fun, and travel safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at CHA! If you see my friend Kate from i {heart} papers, say hi. I'll definitely be at the next one, so maybe I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww....so cute! How are your babies doing? Mine just got a new cat bed. I like to refer to it by it's proper name....Scor-Pal. Sheesh.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coach picture cracked me up (and yes the cards were fun too - lol). The coach passenger is a dead ringer for my Sandycat box and all. Sandy appropriates any box espcially puzzle box tops. The smaller the better as she just has to prove she can squeeze her 14+ pounds into any box top (even if all that fits is her butt). Her "sister" on the other hand is Daddy's original Princess and insists on sheepskins or similar pads and baskets! Imagine Splotchy
    on the pad and you've got a close look at my two monsters.

    Thanks for sharing your little monsters and your wonderful self.

    - Jean

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards were actually some of my favorite! Love the buggy bumper one with the type font. Cutest. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...