Monday, January 12, 2009

Google Reader Webinar Tonight!

Google Reader Webinar Tonight - 6 PM Central!!



Do you have a million blogs you'd like to check every day but can't remember where they are?

Do you have 40 email subscriptions in your inbox every morning mixed in with your regular email?

Do you have 8000 bookmarks that take an hour to get through?

Do you have a 60 bazillion Gigabyte word doc with all the card pictures you've right clicked and saved, completely uncategorized and hard to wade through?

Want to organize your favorite news sites, blogs and other content so you can read them on YOUR time on YOUR terms and not feel pressured by your messy inbox?

You are not alone - and I have the solution!!

I will be hosting a webinar that will teach you how to organize web feeds in an RSS reader, organized by categories, with your favorite posts highlighted for easy retrieval when you need a project or a piece of information.

This will not take up a nano kilobyte on your computer, is accessible from anywhere in the world, is organized by keywords YOU CHOOSE and is saved eternally. And it's free and takes just a few minutes to learn.

Want in?

The webinar will take place with Go2Meeting, so you will just sit in front of your computer at the appointed time, and hear the audio either from your phone or on your computer speakers, whichever is more convenient. You will see everything I'm doing on my computer, and I will walk you through each click in real time.

The cost? $5 - unless you're in my Understand Blue Demo group. All UB demo members attend for free.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once you are registered, I will pick a date that works for everyone. Anyone who cannot be scheduled in the first session will go into a second session.

When you have paid via paypal for your session, you will be sent the meeting instructions.

Don't wait - you will need to be registered before 5 PM Central Time to attend.

All attendees who have already registered and paid will receive the login link later today - after 3:30 PM CST.

See you tonight!


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

1 comment:

  1. I really want in on your WEbinar, however, I am getting on a plane with 3 small children and unable to attend tonight. Should I register and you will give me a later date? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...