Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WAHOOOOOO

But I know you want PICS... So here we go.. Oh PS - my shirt has been unbuttoned all morning. Hey FLORIDA - this is how we do it. Just hanging out here....

PS - TEXTURED THICK DSP!! WITH SHINY PATTERNS. The paper sampler has coordinating products on it.

Eyelet border Punch.

Large heart punch


Look at the sassy striped bag.

Chad - a boy with a popular tag!

The Flamingo pic is from Memento Mall goodies.

Circle Scissor Plus - circle cutter with glass mat.

CLEAR SIZZIX DIES SO YOU CAN CUT DSP AND STAMPED IMAGES - MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!!

MORE DECORATIVE STRIP DIES INCLUDING THE BIRDS AND BRANCHES WOW.

FIVE EMBOSSLITS DIES - FLOWER BURST, SIMPLE FLOWER, FLOWER, SWEETEST STEM AND CHERRY BLOSSOM

TEXTURZ PLATES - BIG CUTTLEBUG STYLE EMBOSSING DIES!! DOTS, ARGYLE, FLOWERS, VINES. THEY ARE DOUBLE SIDED PLATES SO YOU GET 6 OPTIONS WITH THREE DIES - ONLY 9.95.

A MOVABLE DIE THAT COORDINATES WITH CURLY LABEL PUNCH. CUTS A WHOLE CARD OUT - AWESOME AND HARD TO EXPLAIN.

CORDUROY PACIFIC POINT BLUE BUTTONS AND BRADS OMG

There are some HILARIOUS cute sets - one with a donut I'll try to take a picture of.

Cute silhouette dogs... A dog driving a jeep!

Butterfly dies - big and small

Taste of Textiles paper - LIKE BLACK LINEN CARDSTOCK.






Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

13 comments:

  1. I love the little bird, and is the tree the two step stamp. He is super CUTE! Thanks for the pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK someone hook me up to the heart monitor, cuz I think mine is about to 'SPLODE baby!!!
    Thanks so much Lydia! Amazing info you're sharing!! LOVE YOU!!!
    Thos chubby birds...those owls.. I can put down my Hero Arts catty now, stick it in a drawer..lol

    I hope they will have the paper samplers in the Great rewards or on supply list. That would be so cool!

    You So R.O.C.K.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! Oops...had to stop to wipe some drool off of my laptop, 'scuse me!!! ;) Thanks so much Lydia for the continued info!!!!

    I need your snail mail addres...You can e-mail me: mariemc01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...keep it coming! Hope my copy's in the mail!

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the peeks, Lydia!! Everything looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AUGH!!!!
    I want it all!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading all your updates. I'm most excited about those new embossing Cuttlebug-type folders. I just order a Big Shot a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock Lydia! I was so sad to not be able to go but now at least I can see some of the new stuff! thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lydia --
    YOU ROCK!! Thanks for all the hard work to keep those of us at home up to date. :)
    Too much fun --- I'd be going crazy (in a good, crazy way!)if I were there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stimulus overload!! wow! sounds like there's some new life and new creativity afoot in UT.

    love the pics, although i'm not really psyched about the bird. the pic of jane with the set...took me a minute to figure out what that big blob at the bottom right was! i KNOW you're stoked about that dp with the BLUE birds! can't wait to see more...wonder when the catalogs will ship for the rest of us.

    keep the updates comin'. i want a pic of the corduroy PB buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the info. It's a great mood lifter for those of us who couldn't go. You're the best.

    Renee O.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...