Monday, January 5, 2009

Inventory Blowout Sale and Answers to some ?s

Hi Ladies!!

Until January 18th, Stampin' Up! is having a giant inventory blowout sale! Check the items here for some unbelievable deals, then head to my SU site to place your order. Every person placing an inventory blowout order prior to the 18th, will go into a drawing for a gift certificate for $30!

Then stay tuned below for answers to your ?'s about the UBlue Cyber Club.

Click the flyer image to enlarge and see the prices.
Onto the club.

1) Yes - the $10 Just the Facts does include postage to mail the supplies like paper, ribbon, etc. to you - it's a flat $10. The PDF will come via email.

2) There will be 3-4 project each month - I do 3 if one is particularly involved.

:) Thanks ladies!!

Hoping to post a card before I leave for Leadership - well, because I like to procrastinate stuff like packing!

CU.

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We have the same SU template. And it is BLUE! Surprise.... I look forward to all your Leadership Sneak Peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - have fun at Leadership!! I sure wish I still had enough downline to go. The joy of being in the military - makes stamping and being a demo difficult - doesn't the AF care about my needs?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...