Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blue Bunnies


I love Blue Bunnies as you know.

These are for the VSN M Challenge. I love it when they do animal challenges.

It gives me a chance to color stuff blue that shouldn't be. I never miss an opportunity like that!!

These little guys are from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. The rightmost bunny is just half a bunny - so he's designed to be sticking out from behind the other one, which is really easy and cool - no masking!!!

I colored the design with Copics. Then I mounted the bunny panel with dimensionals.

The greeting is from On Your Birthday.

VSN is over, and I did all but four challenges! I'll be posting more over the coming days.

Don't forget - my Google Reader Webinar is TONIGHT!! It costs $5, and you can still sign up and log in tonight at 7PM Central time!

Email me to sign up for this - you don't want to miss it! :) I'll be emailing everyone who signed up this afternoon with confirmations and passwords.

3 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are so cute! I think that they are cute blue. I wonder how they would look purple? Tee Hee! I love what you did with them, and the whole card layout!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute and blue rabbits! Don't think I know anyone else who'd think of coloring rabbits blue - but that's just so charmingly YOU! :)

    Don't worry!! The "suck" means "sigh" in Swedish.
    I'm currently working as a GP in a small village a loooong way from home, and I was so happy 'cause I'd recieved a mobile internet modem for my laptop - unfortunately the signal isn't strong enough out here in the bushes, so I cannot use it anyway...and hence the *sigh*..

    Saturday I'll recieve an antenna, and by then I'll be online again!

    Uh oh, got to go - patients are waiting ;)

    XO
    //Nina

    PS. Nope- wasn't able to go and see that cute QK-boy...but I don't think my boyfriend would approve anyway, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your blue bunnies! And how fun to see you using FCD stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...