Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I have a Secret....

Oh, you thought I was gonna tell you? NOT. That's why it's a secret, silly heads!!

But it involves the little stripey circle behind my cupcake..

MWAAAHHHAAA - what is it?? What is it made out of? Can you make it??
Stamps: Out of the Box,
Paper
: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Night & Day DSP , Secret Technique to be revealed later
Ink
: Melon Mambo
Accessories
: Melon Mambo Marker, Basic Black Marker, Chit Chat Rubon, Big Shot, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
All supplies (except secret technique) Stampin' Up!


Hee hee - you will have to wait a few weeks to find out! But when you do - MAN are you gonna be excited.

You probably won't even need a trip to the store to do it! But I've said enough.

Not that you care about the rest of the card at this point, but its one of those five minute wonders. Embossing folder for the background, rub on, a scrap of DSP that was on top of my pile - I fringed the end of that scrap - can you see it? - and the little cupcake that I stamped in Melon Mambo and then traced with my black marker. You don't have to color with your markers directly on your stamp and do all that if you're using a dark and a light color - just do it on the paper after you've stamped.

In case you didn't see this link I shared on Facebook the other day, you need to. This is the most amazing artistic vision. And I have some thoughts about artistic vision brewing. ;)

Take a look.

Thanks for stopping by. And thanks to everyone who has emailed me in the last few days.

Loveyameanitbye.


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

4 comments:

  1. We have to wait a few WEEKS?!?!?!?! What are you trying to do to us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know but won't spoil the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I don't think I can guess what that is behind the cupcake. As for your news....I can't wait!! I've been thinking about you since yesterday. I'm sure you have everything planned out though, and I hope you get to proceed as you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card! Love that embossing folder. I keep looking for excuse to use mine. I Gotta get on the ball and post something with it.

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...