Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Like you Need an Incentive...

To buy a stamp... That is complete crazy talk. I went to JoAnn's yesterday to buy one little teeny canvas and came out with two bags so heavy I think I pulled a muscle. What the heck? Crafting is so easy and fun.

Last night I played with canvases and paper and my favorite new gel medium - Liquitex. I was making an art project I can't show you yet, and I am absolutely covered with gel medium. This new kind I got is much thicker than the last kind I tried and there was NO buckling of my paper while I was collaging. So if you like to collage, try the Liquitex Matte Medium.

And after you're all sticky and covered with tiny pieces of paper, maybe you just want to make something simple and CLEAN.

I don't think any of you are paying attention to me when I talk about the incentive stamps from Stampin' Up! I'm fairly certain you ignored me on this post. Don't make me hold your face when I tell you things!!

These images are demo-only stamps we can use as incentives - again, unnecessary :) - for customers. If you are a customer, I would advise showering your demonstrator with compliments and gifts (especially if she is me) in order to acquire one of these stamps, like, for example, this lovely little tree AND greeting from the Delightful Designs set.
Stamps: Delightful Designs Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Ink: Basic Black Accessories: Punches, Ribbon
All supplies Stampin' Up!

Now if this clean little ditty isn't the complete opposite of being covered with glue in the middle of the disaster area formerly known as your studio I don't know what is!!

Enjoy your day. :)

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. what a great clean and simple card. I love the way that it speaks volumns without shouting at you.

    Can't wait to see your other project!

    Love ya,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia,

    Awesome Clean & Simple card! I guess I need to get on the demo site and check out the new incentive stamps! Duh! That one is too cute and I love what you did with it.

    Hugs,

    The Cat Whisperer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I need to pay attention to what you say, and we all need to pay attention to what SU says. . . that's a lot of attention to have to pay!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...