Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

And boy am I tired. But I did muster the energy to clean my studio, unpack and make one little ditty for you guys tonight.
This uses the new Eastern Blooms set from the catalog you're all about to get! (Mine did not come while I was gone - did anyone get their demo copies yet?) It also features Pirouette Pink Cardstock, the new Chunky Pink Glitter, the new Scallop Border Punch, the new Bella Rose DSP and the greeting from the new Flight of the Butterfly. The glitter is adhered with Crystal Effects.


I thought I should show you some new stuff! Hope you like it - the rest of this set is gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I will get some rest and be able to wow you this week!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all the great convention information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed ready your blog. Can't believe you have posted a pretty for us to look at. Thank. you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have LOVED reading your written words! You make me laugh! Thanks for covering Convention so amusingly!! lol
    Your pics are fab!!

    I believe SU! said that demos at convention would not get another comp. copy sent to their home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lantern question.

    The paper was first stamped, then glued around the wire.

    They might have removed the origional paper and made a templet. I suspect that the lanterns can be bought with the paper to be added later or special ordered.

    Thank you for sharing.I am excited to see the embossing designs for the SU/sizzex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No demo copy on the New catty yet, but thanks for all of the great convention info.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...