Friday, October 10, 2008

Arachnofiesta!


A fiesta is better than a phobia, right? I think so. Same number of syllables, and all the difference in the world!

I'm imagining a bunch of happy little fuzzy spiders dancing around and eating homemade salsa.

This happy little Doodle Factory spider is ready for a Friday Fiesta, that is for sure!!

He's got his orange glaze pen on, he sprinkled Stampin' Up! silver glitter all over his web, and his scary fuzzy EEK sign is out.

I just really love my fuzzy chipboard letters. Major sale at Hobby Lobby where I got the jar I put my Spooky Spider decor element on. I got a few colors of these letters super cheap.

I hope you have a festive Friday! I have my club tomorrow so stay tuned for lots of projects in the next few days!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love those sparkly webs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the sparkle webs! I am telling you, you just cannot be scared of glittery stuff...it is a proven fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoWzA, this is soooooo cute! Love all the glitter and sparkle!

    TFS; and thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ~Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol....love the name of your post! Your card is so cute, and I love your sparkly webs!! I love how you've attached Arachne too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool Halloween card, Lydia....love the spider and the fuzzy letters!! Looks like I need to go to HL tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, love the sparkly sider webs, and that spider is too cute.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...