- The most hoarded accessories and patterned paper
- The longest blog post
- The number of ruined card designs in a single trashcan
- The volume of glitter on the floor, animals and husbands in one stamper's house
- The smallest measurement of scrap paper that a stamper will rationalize keeping
- The number of different owl stamps owned by one girl who lists them as "has to haves"
- The longest anyone has stayed in their pajamas, transitioning from coffee to wine, to participate in a Virtual Stamp Night.
- The most skewed inverse relationship between the number of cards MADE and the number of cards SENT.
- The largest number of RSS subscriptions to stamping blogs
- The number of times one person has typed or yelled "OMGTHAT'SSOCUTE" in an hour.
- And last, but not least, the total dollar value of owned supplies!!
Okay, so on to club and a few other things.
The first card is a copy of a card by Ponygirl40 on SCS. I love this card. I love this stamp set, I love the vintage colors, I love the Holiday Treasures DSP - I just love it. If there is one word for it, I would say - "idyllic".
The focal point is cut with the Top Note Sizzix die out of Very Vanilla. I stamped the skaters in Basic Brown. Then I masked them with Eclipse Masking Tape and stamped the trees from Lovely as a Tree in Basic Brown on top. I removed the mask and colored the images with the blender pen, Pacific Point Blue, Old Olive, Ruby Red and Creamy Caramel. The background images are inked with Sahara Sand, stamped off once and stamped over the focal point. The edges are sponged with Sahara Sand. Then I tied the Riding Hood Red Ribbon around the card after I adhered the Holiday Treasures DSP and added the top note with dimensionals. Finally, Stickles for the frost on the ground.
The second card is my own creation. I think you know how I feel about cupcakes. ;) The image from Crazy for Cupcakes is stamped in Basic Black on Kraft cardstock. The cupcakes are colored with the blender pen and Real Red. The frosting is done with the white gel pen, and the plate and cherries are colored with a Real Red marker. After the card is all put together - notice the Kraft DSP from the hostess only prints pack - I added Crystal Effects to the cherries. That striped ribbon from the holiday mini is almost good enough to eat!!
Don't forget - this set and all the other great birthday sets are on sale right now in honor of Stampin' Up!'s 20th birthday, as well as AQUA PAINTERS FOR $7!!! Click here for details.
Anyone who orders any of the sale stamp sets from me through the online ordering system goes into a drawing to win 1) a scalloped envelope SIZZIX DIE or2) POCKET SILHOUETTES!!! Click the clock for online ordering to be entered!!!
The last card is also a copy of a beautiful card by Dawn Easton.
It has the best stamp set ever - a Tree for all Seasons, colored with More Mustard, Really Rust and Pumpkin Pie Markers, Close to Cocoa for the rake, and the rest should explain itself!
Look how adorable that library clip is - WOWZA.
Finally, I would like you to see the work sent to me by my dear talented friends recently!!!
Thank you so much - you guys are awesome!