Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hard To Believe It's Over

It always is so sad when convention ends. Saying goodbye to all these wonderful people is so hard.

It helps if someone makes a Cookie Monster box right at the end though..
With a matching cookie monster card...
And it's cool if Shelli and Sterling are there...
And if there are some spooky halloween treats..
And if Sterling hugs you after you get off stage...
Actually, if he hugs you AND your downline, it is SUPER cool. So cool it makes the camera shake.. (It made Neelam shake too I'm not gonna lie :))
And then if you get to be in a game show with the four coolest girls in the world...
Then at least when you gotta say bye, you can do it knowing you had the best time any girl in the world could have had this week.

More pics from home, but I gotta hang out with one of my Twitter friends at her art show tonight and have dinner with the Texas crew. Head home tomorrow.

Loveyameanitbye.





Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. Lydia,

    Awe, so great that you had a good time. I had an absolute blast at the stamp convention here in the suburbs of Cincinnati. I took my time and checked out everything that I could. I met your lady from Doodlebug Designs, Tracey, such a nice lady. Tracey was way busy doing Copic demos, so I didn't talk to her very long. I bought a Doodlebug stamp set, and spent the afternoon cutting and mounting them on cling foam. That booth was waaaaaaaaay popular, very busy! Geez so much to tell you, I wish I could talk to you on the phone. Drop me an email when you get home.

    Loveyoutoomeanitbyebackatya,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia,
    Thanks so much for your great coverage of convention. Your pictures were far superior and up so quick despite the twittcapade. Wish I could've been there in person to see you and my friend Cheryl playing the demo game. Safe travels home my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH, Lydia, for the great Convention coverage! Love your insight & spin on things. Congrats for playing the Demo Duel. You just look SO happy & full of life! Safe journey home to your fur children, Maddie Bat & Splotchy.
    Del
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had an amazing time! Lots of great ideas and it's always fun to be with so many people who have the same goals/interests as you! Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making it on demo duel! I was rooting for you. Too bad you didn't get to go up to the buzzer and answer a question! :(

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...