Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Check In, and CHECK IT OUT!

Yay! Memento Mall and check in craziness today!!!

First - the good stuff! The green funky fun bag is our convention bag. It has straps with a razzleberry pattern on them.

The orange and white bags are the little shopping bags we could buy - they are awesome because they are SOOO light and so sassy!

The canvas bag with the Bermuda Bay embroidery is a cosmetic bag.

The circular Bermuda Bay compact is a double mirror - this is my fave! I used my business card case for a mirror right now - so ghetto!!


On the left is a silver Christmas Ornament. Next to that, the ribbon sampler, Next to that - a canvas manicure kit that matches the cosmetic bag. Behind that - OMGOSH IT'S TODD AND DON - HOW DID THEY GET THERE??

In front of T&D is the mirror, and three colors of patterned emery boards. Then the AMAZING hoodie, which I have a closeup of.

Cool eh? Look at the lining!

Here are the stamp sets we got plus the one I got for recruiting this year - thanks Downline! yay!!!

And I've never gotten a wheel before here so that rocks.

Here's this year's pin, which rocks is uber fabby because it has a really strong magnet, not a pin! Love it!
And then some pics of our beautiful surroundings.Last night's happy hour guilty pleasure list - click to read them. I put "Twitter". Who knows what I'll write tonight! I love the person whose guilty pleasure is Hot Tamales!Here's the lovely couch we sat on for our guilty pleasureThe view from the line.Thanks for following my updates - I have another post coming up at 5 PM Central time.

Up to the minute updates are on @understandblue on Twitter, which you can also read in my sidebar.

Oh yeah - did I mention PRIZES?? I have ribbon and paper samplers and bags and all sorts of fun stuff to give away! So stay tuned!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

13 comments:

  1. OMG I love that pin!!! So cute! Just a reminder, I'd love that punch template thingie if you can pick one up for me... XOXOXO I'm loving living vicariously through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this Kydia! I don't think I've thanked you before- it really means a lot to so many people- I think you are the BWOC right now! You ROCK my world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fab updates! You inject so much freakin' ENTHUSIASM, I wish I was (were) there. Perhaps next year. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO glad to be able to follow along with your convention adventures! Now I won't have to sit home and pout for not being there. Well, not pout as much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the deets for those of us stuck at home/work right now.... What's the ivory thing under the ribbon sampler in the first pic???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos- lovely lovely lovely loot! Thanks for sharing all the yummy details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos here are much better than the twit ones, but i still can't get my hands on any of them, so they don't help me much!-) thanks for these! btw, are the mini bar pringles lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the peeks and tweets! Love it! One day I will be there to experience it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! Thanks so much for sharing so I can live vicariously through your fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos of the fun stuff! Enjoyed the list of guilty pleasures, too. Looks like you are having a happy time so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just the best!! I subbed to your blog last year after discovering all your convention updates. Thanks for being our eyes for the stay-at-home demos. I just texted my buddy to please get me one of those darling mirrors too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lydia,
    I love the fact that you take such different pictures and give us a totally new view of convention. I just enjoy your blog tremendously. Keep up the great posts.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...