Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adorable idea from general session

I will post photos tonight, but I can't resist telling you this.

They took a framed magnetic bulletin board, that was decorated with punched cardstock in the shape of a tree.

Then they cut Build a Bear nekkid (hee hee) girl and boy bears from cardstock and adhered them to the scene. Then, they cut the little outfits from DSP that was already adhered to those thin magnet sheets and voila - magnetic paper doll bears for a child's room!

There are such great patterns in that coordinating DSP - that little floral and gingham and the herringbone - so adorable for clothes!

Right now we are in a class with the insanely hilarious Brian Pilling.

More later.

I miss Twitter so much!! Email me if you find out its up and don't see me posting there!

Xoxo


Lydia B. Fiedler
lbfiedler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...