Yes, that's right. I am now in control of the economy. And there are going to be some changes.
1) We are getting rid of pennies. They are stupid.
2) We will be able to have a single pay card instead of 8 million credit cards. When we get gift cards, the balance just goes onto our little pay card dealy bopper and we can spend it wherever the HAIL we want.
3) No more taxes. Every government agency will have to do fundraising to get their stuff done. We all "fundraise" for ourselves every day when we go to work. Wow - work. What a concept. Get off your butts, DC - I'm not paying for you anymore. You wanna sell cookies? Fine. They better be good. And if you do an infomercial with that Sham Wow freak, I'm warning you...
A three point plan oughta get it done. Less is more.
Well, unless you're talking about FUN PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In that case, more is definitely more!
Remember I told you about the Sakura Glaze Pens at CHA? These people make an insanely fun variety of pens, many of which I'm sure you're familiar with.
I'm addicted to pens. When I post what I got at Costco the other day you're probably all going to do a PENtervention. I will hide and struggle and be wily and eventually get away to play with my pens, JSYK.
Anyway, I got to play with their BLUE shades pens tonight, and even though it's way past my bedtime I'm gonna post it!! Well, and I'm GONNA STIMULATE YOUR PERSONAL STAMPING ECONOMY WITH A GIVEAWAY!!
Sorry - I got excited.
Here's what I did.
First, I wanted to send a card to Martha's chow breeder. I won't link to the story because it's too sad, but some of you may know. She needs a card, anyway. So I made this one.
I don't even have a dog, and I LOVED this dog set (Stampin! Up! - Man's Best Friend) the second I saw it. It's just so retro and fun.
I stamped the little dog in Baja Breeze, stamped off once. I just wanted a faint outline to work with. That line on the dog is a little fuzz from my Stampin' Scrub. Doesn't matter with the pens!
Next, I filled in the dog with the metallic Gelly Roll pen. After that dried, I added little spots with the glitter one from the set. Finally, I outlined the dog with the Micron pen (blue).
I made the nose and eyes shiny and raised with a glaze pen.
How fun is that? Totally makes the stamp look different. Don't be skrd to do something to the stamped images, ladies & gents!
Then I added a strip of my beloved new Basic Grey paper from the Marrakech Collection and some Pacific Point Blue Ribbon. The greeting is from Trendy Trees.
So you ready for your own personal Not So Troubled Stamping Asset Relief Program?
Well here it is. You will win a set of the BLUE shades Sakura pens - one metallic, one glitter, one gorgeous medium blue if you answer one question....
Answer any of the following - one answer per person - and I'll pick three of you to send these lovely pens too!
1) What is the name of my favorite restaurant in Salt Lake (if you have been there with me, you are ineligible!!)
2) What is my sign? (You know, like - "hey baby, what's your sign?")
3) What is your favorite craft product ever? This can be a family of products (like colored pencils, watercolors) or it can be a specific product - Glaze Pens, Gesso, the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig. BUT - you must state why it's your fave.
I will pick one winner in each category! The deadline is Sunday, at high noon Central time!
Can't wait to see what you say! Really can't wait to send you your Stimulus Package!!!
Tomorrow is CATURDAY!!
Yes, Caturday. I love Caturdays.
Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)
Want to see my other blog?