Monday, August 27, 2007

More Goodies!


Here's my fabby upline Pam again - sweet lady. She sent me some Stampin' Up! goodies, and I gotta tell you something. From the very first time I met this chick, she made stamping so DANG FUN! What is cool about every little gesture - gifts for convention, a birthday gift, you name it (because she does a lot for all of us) - she always makes the packaging beautiful, the idea fun, the colors great. I swear she could wrap up a cow chip and make all of squeal about how cute it was. That's my Pamelita.

Now that all the birthday celebrations have ended, I might actually have to STAMP something to post here! Oh horrors! =) I hope to be able to do that tonight or tomorrow. I really need to get back on the challenge train.

Just one day and a wake up till the secret stamping happy hour ladies!!! What's it gonna be? Lavendar Mojitos? Strawberry Kiwi Martinis? BOTH? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...