Thursday, January 3, 2013

Look Out, Harry Potter!

Who is ready for the insane awesomeness of the Spring Mini?? OMG I'm going to be SOOOOOO broke!!!

Read all about it and the two promotions this month here.

Seriously - it would be way easier to list the two things I DIDN'T preorder from this catalog instead of what I like!

I made a card the day I got my box for a VSN challenge - with the new doilies, ribbon, paper - EEP.


Pin It

If you want to see all the new stuff, just check it out here.

Now - on to the important news. NEXT WEEK IS LEADERSHIP!!!! See the countdown clock on the top right of my sidebar? That's counting down to my live coverage, which will begin at the crack of cranky on Tuesday - when I pick up my partner in crime, Kim, and head to the airport. I can PROMISE you a colorful week and lots of big news from the 25th anniversary celebration.

They are reserving the ENTIRE Wizarding World of Harry Potter JUST FOR US for Manager's Reception and I feel like a giddy 6 year old at this thought!!! Can't WAIT! Also, I'd like to be warm.

So remember, to view the live coverage, you have to be here on my blog - it won't come to you via email, so just check in and chat and ask questions in real time.

Now - since we just started a new year and you probably have a lot of crazy ambitious plans, I want to remind you of how important it is to take a break. Incredibly important. I found this fun infographic that tells you in no uncertain terms that you will live longer if you do. I say this because I loveyameanitbye.


Take A Break


4 comments:

  1. Love your card Lydia - the doily and papers are gorgeous!! Blessings to you in 2013!!!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM QUITE ENVIOUS! When my family went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it was so mobbed we only manged to get on one ride.
    Enjoy!! What a great perk.. can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder who cast the spell that had SU decide to make those arrangements? Hmmm......maybe 'twas you! It's bound to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... I am right there with you going broke on the new Spring Catalog. Squeeeeeee .....

    Can't wait to attend my 1st Leadership - very excited. Maybe I'll get to see you, unlike Convention when I couldn't get to the "meetup". :( I hope our FL weather cooperates - it's been COLD here lately. Dang cold.

    And finally, thank you for that infographic. I am guilty as charged. What an eye opener! When I DO get away from the computer, I just ROLL over to my craft desk two feet away. ACK!

    Oh, ya ... great card!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...