Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bunny Kisses

Since I have to leave for convention today, I thought I'd blow you some little blue bunneh kisses on my way out.

I screamed when I saw this set in the new catalog. It's so incredibly sweet and cute.


I kept it simple because I love the images so much. I just colored my sweet blue bunneh with a Copic, and added a little ribbon with the greeting. I did this for Ryann's Dare to Get Dirty Challenge. Now, are you ready for some crazy up-to-the-minute reporting from Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up! Convention 2010? I promise there will be sushi, bacon, loud music and celebrity sightings! Stay tuned! Also, check out my Twitter and Facebook feeds for prizes and other info!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)
Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this set, I just KNEW you would buy it. ;) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that little bunny - of course colored in blue - is ADORABLE! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...