Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes


Well, actually, I'm pretty sure they prefer brunettes, but maybe that's just me :)

Anyway, it was a spectacular movie, and I used it as a jumping off point for Suzanne's Dirty Challenge. I used an incredible Marilyn Monroe image from Stampsmith which I LOVE! I love that their images look like photos when they're stamped, not to mention having a photographic stamp is way cheaper than buying ephemera!

Look how pretty she is.
The background is the new Love Note DSP, and I also cut the movie tickets from this paper, with a Tim Holtz tickets Sizzix die. The ribbon is May Arts silk ribbon - my last piece :(. Sniff.

In the closeup, you can see that Miss Marilyn is actually all sparkly with my Gold Glow Smooch Spritz and the new self adhesive rhinestones.
As a brunette, I do have to admit, she's pretty darn sassy.


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :) Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...