Friday, August 18, 2017

I Believe in Mischief

I remember vividly the very first time my parents punked me with a dribble glass.

Our dribble glasses actually had the same pattern as some of our fancier party type glasses, and so there was no reason for me to be suspicious. Well played, parents. Fool me once!

How much fun it must have been for them to perpetrate this hijinx on their offspring.

I, in turn, passed the fun on to unsuspecting friends, endlessly.

Of course, in today's overly dramatic, sensitive, snowflake culture, I'd probably be sued for humiliating someone with three drops of water on their shirt, but I'm still up for it.

Because I love mischief. :)

I resurrected my girl from Wednesday that I murdered yesterday for this card, and added my beloved stamp etching technique for a clean, black and white card with another sentiment I bought in Santa Fe. She's even prettier with the etching I think. I do love a CAS black and white card.
So even if you get someone with a dribble glass at the holidays - please do be kind. Instagram a picture of their face and then offer them a napkin while you hashtag it.

Loveyameanitbye.

9 comments:

  1. You have a special way of crackin me up! Love this cas lovely...such a sweet vintage image. I want to hang out with you and get into mischief....bring the dribble glass. White wine doesn't stain does it?
    xx K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lydia! Love the detail you added to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this black-and-white Christmas card. So simple, so fun and so mischievous. What's not to love?! I love naughtiness, Lydia! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Lydia, I love a CAS b/w card myself and this is a fabulous one and I have to say the sentiment is awesome as well! ♥ this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How striking! I love that stamp, and also like black and white CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this set only available as a reward?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this set only available as a reward?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy - it's available for sale on September 1 when the holiday catalog goes live. Let me know if you need a catalog!

      Delete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...