Wednesday, May 18, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday....

My sweet, sweet coworker, Miss Lori Craig - or as I know her, Lori Lou Whoo - has a BIRTHDAY today!! Now a lady never reveals the precise numerical components of a friend's birthaversary, but let me just say she's a little spring chicken!!

A sweet, funny, graceful and talented little chicken.

Since Lori shares my virtual cubicle with me every day, but really is a few states from the Great Republic she loves, we can't get together in real life for coffee, so we have to have have coffee via the interwebz until we get together at CHA.

This is what we look like when we are having our virtual coffee.
Stamps: SU Circle of Friendship, Stamping Bella You Perk Me Up Ink: Memento Paper: Stampin' Up! 
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Copics, Border Punch, Ribbon, Nestabilities, Punches

Since we are virtual, we have some stick figure qualities, but see her pretty blonde hair and my blue outfit? That's how you know it's really us.

After I made her this portrait of us for her birthday card, I took a picture before I glittered the heart on the cup. But when she gets it it will be sparkly and bright, just like her.

Happy Birthday Lori Lou Whoo!!! I hope it's a great day!! xxxoooooo

Stop by Lori's purty blog if you get a chance and tell her happy birthday too - you'll love what you see there.

3 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeek I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Such an awesome showcase of perk me up peeps and Lori will love it! Thanks for the graphic for our "mob " today- it's SO fun seeing everyone's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and cheerful card- love it Lydia. I *so* appreciate your humor and wit. Why in the world have I not signed up for it on a regular basis? I must remedy this, at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the nuances of your card...especially those lil Stamping Bella chickies... *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...