Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Don't Grab Detergent While Holding a Bear's Paw

So this morning in the detergent aisle I saw this incomprehensible warning.

My interpretation is: whatever you do, do not reach for Tide Pods while holding the paw of a large teddy bear. Now is that for the safety of the bear? The pods? The woman? Also, if I click the x will it close the window?

Pin It

So odd and ineffective! But, I will think twice next time I'm doing laundry and reach for my teddy! :)

I got to play with my My Paper Pumpkin welcome kit today! I also filmed the whole thing because I was going to give you a video with amusing observations, and lo and behold, I never hit record. Definitely a Lucy sort of day happening here.

I used this kit:

And lucky for you, I didn't hoard that gorgeous yellow polka dotted paper - but I wanted to!

I added the heart framelits, some of the divine Pool Party embossing powder and Pool Party Ribbon (from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catalog) and I really like how it turned out.

And don't tell my friends, but it's my valentine swap card for tonight's meeting. Hope they're not reading this. Wait - yes, I hope they are - I'd be sad if they didn't read my blog. Now I'm confused. Anyway, here's the card:

Pin It

Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin Hey There Ink: Versamark Paper: My Paper Pumpkin 
Accessories: Hearts Framelits, Pool Party Ribbon, Pool Party Embossing Powder

Okay is that not the coolest embossing powder in the WORLD??? I can't stop using it.

Well I guess I CAN, but I don't want to.

Hope you're having a good week - we're halfway to Friday! :)

Loveyameanitbye




2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! You gave me a much needed chuckle. I now have been warned and will not reach for my teddy when using Tide.

    I love your card! That paper is certainly hoard-worthy. I love the pops of blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...That is hilarious. I needed that laugh this morning.

    Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...