Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Red SCHMED!!!

Pink is just as good, I think. Hey - that rhymed.

For all we know, Santa looks BETTER in pink!!

Wanna know what's not good?

Putting down your lovely and delicate white rub-on on your Kiwi Kiss cardstock and then realizing two things:

1) You are a bit clumsy, and wrinkled one of the letters when you were putting it on the card.
2) The font is a bit too delicate for the color of the card, and is hard to see even if it weren't mangled by your ineptness!

No fears!! Grab your adhesive eraser, and ZAP - mangled rubon has gone to the big studio in the sky!!

The little doves (?) are a Martha punch in Pirouette Pink, and the ribbon is Pirouette Pink also.

This card, including the operator error and picking out both rub-ons, took 5 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Loving that MS punch. How are your feline partners in crime? Did they ever find their cheezeburgers? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I see one more MS punch, I am gonna CAVE! Sigh. Must.resist.temptation .....Nice save, by the way. I have a ton of those adhesive erasers, and I use them, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it snowing on your blog or do I need to go back to my cute eye doctor?
    Love the card. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...