Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas II


Saturday is the Christmas with my family - the parental units and siblings.

I have SUCH fun handmade things I hope to finish prior to 1:30 tomorrow to be ready in time! I will post pics on Sunday I hope! They're super cool.

In the meantime, I'd like to say thank you to the people who sent me handmade Christmas cards this year - each year, the number of people who send handmade cards grows, which makes me happier than you can imagine.

And the fact that you guys took the time to send me a little note just gets a downright glow.

There are many many more that aren't stamped that I love so much, but I know you guys want to see STAMPS! So enjoy the art of your colleagues. What talented friends I have.

You guys are too good.

Look at these beauties.

T G I Weekend!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what cute cards you got. I signed up to make Christmas cards on SCS for 2009. So I hope to send out homemade Christmas cards next year.

    Merry Christmas.

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It is so refreshing to see people make handmade things more and more. I actually saw a lot of people on sites like mine on Etsy and Shophandmade.com. It adds a personal and unique touch.

    www.randomocity.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...