Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love is Not...

Now how does that verse go?

Love is black, love is white. It does not ruffle, it does not glitter, it is not pink. It is not red, it is not covered with ribbon, it is not covered with lace, it has no evidence of rhinestones. Love does not have ruffles, but rejoices in the simplicity of contrast. It always appears crisp, always clean, always typographic.
Stamps: Love and Joy, Musical Score Ink: Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black Accessories: GlueDots, Dimensionals, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch. (All supplies Stampin' Up!)

I promise to bring you some more non-traditional Valentiney stuff, cuz that's how I roll!

I will be holding a Google Reader Webinar in the next few weeks, so if you'd like to learn how to organize all the blogs you read into one place and be able to pull up their content FOREVER by keyword without saving anything to your computer, then register with the paypal link in my sidebar - it's only $5.

Also, I wanted to show you the last two blog headers I did. First - for my friend Dana - this one completely cracks me up. Read her post about the name.

Second, I did one for my Twitter friend Andrea for her Etsy Shop.
She let me use some of my art in the design.

If you need a blog header, you can purchase one of those in my sidebar too!

Have a great Sunday!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

9 comments:

  1. I love the card! I, too, like making untraditional valentines. It makes it more interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy muy fantabuloso! question is, who's going to get this one in the mail? or does it go to paulie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking in black and white...and I love your punched heart!! Wonderful card, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the headers & your card! (@hanwayink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lydia! As always, I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia,

    Ok, I was wondering when you would be making some non-traditional valentine cards! This one is awesome! Love, Love , Love it! I feel it inspiring my crafty brain as we speak. Ooo, you just answered my email. Gotta go check that out!

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey lady; i have no computer right now and am having withdrawals. ttys [[[hugs]]] lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, did anybody see my sheet music? I just laid it down over .... OH WAAAAH! oh never mind it's a beautiful card. feeling very 'phippr' tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where/when is Musical Score from? I am totally smitten with it.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...