Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feel Better Soon, Little Cowboy!

First of all, I'm so glad to see from your comments that you knew I would never kill a baby bear on my blog :) I just thought that video had a wonderful lesson about courage at the end. He did turn around and roar. You gotta do that sometimes. So sweet. And it was skillful special effects - he wasn't really being chased by a mountain lion - but that filmmaker sure did a good job with it.

Second, you may have heard this story, but for the Manager's Reception at Leadership, Stampin' Up! had a little private rodeo. During this rodeo, one of the cowboys broke his leg, right there in front of all the stampers! Poor guy. But cowboys are tough, and soon he will be Yipee Kiyay-in' it up again in no time.

But you know what we gotta do now, right? We gotta make him a card. It's just what we do. :)
So here's the card I will be sending...

Stamps: Yippee Kiyay Holiday Ink: Stazon, Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Real Red
Paper: Watercolor, Basic Black, Sweet Pea DSP Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Border Corner Punch


On another note, check this out - I'm nominated in the Austin Social Media Awards! Feel free to leave me a comment!

This weekend I will announce my prize winners from Leadership if I get caught up.

Now I'm off to take a workshop with Golden Products - I can't wait to learn some fun stuff!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. My mission for the day is to figure out how you did that white paper and those corners - spatial relations 101 - you keep my braincells working - important at my age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the corners. Oh, and the cowboy, too. I never would have seen this stamp set if you hadn't mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that this card will bring a smile to all that see it! What a great layout and perfect for the occassion.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...