- Her dad - Henry VIII - wanted a son so badly he didn't attend her christening. Fat old dummy. I guess she showed him!
- She owned more than 3,000 beautiful gowns and wore new shoes each week. That's what I call sass.
- She could speak extemporaneously in Latin. I'm sure she bored people to death at parties with that little skill.
- Her favorite flower was the pansy
- If she disapproved of the pace and length of a sermon, she was not above yelling at the speaker to wrap it up.
- She cussed like a sailor
- She survived smallpox.
Now as is my custom, I ordered some new catty stuff twice so I'll have some stamp sets to give away during convention - so stay tuned here! Who's going?
What are you doing this weekend, queenies?