Tuesday, December 1, 2009

White Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings...

These are a few of my favorite things!

(I know you're singing now...)

I was packaging up my Etsy orders last night from our Cyber Monday sale, and I used a couple things I thought were fun.

First, this beautiful blue/white and yellow/white twine I bought from another Etsy seller - Whisker Graphics. I LOVE this twine!!

Next, I needed a little stamp for my tags, so I turned to the most overlooked stamps Stampin' Up! makes - my incentive stamps. I LOVE INCENTIVE STAMPS! And not because of their price. I love the unique designs that you don't see elsewhere in the catalog, and I love their tiny scale.

The stamp I decided to use is from the Best Card Ever set, which contains all sorts of fun stamps for indicating your work is handmade.

I liked this because it's so simple, and just points you to the word art. (Click for larger image)

Speaking of art, if you want to see something fun you can do with shimmer paint and an old book, click the picture below.


Let me know how you're doing!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. Being the Sound of Music "purist" that I am, I have to point out that the actual words are "brown paper packages tied up with string", but I'll allow for your creative license in changing it to white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was brought up on the "packages tied up with string" song, too, and the song was running through my head the first time I shipped a parcel. Imagine my dismay when Fritz Pagel, the Watertown postmaster, would not accept my package until the string was all taped down securely, none of it exposed. Fritz is dead for over ten years, so who's laughing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the USPS would get some of those stupid IF IT FITS IT SHIPS boxes in, I could send my gifts out. They are always out of stock. No wonder the govt mail system is going out of business.

    Anyone use a scor pal, if so, do you like it? Contemplating getting one, but watching my moolah these days.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...