Sunday, December 27, 2009

If I Missed You Enough...

Wanna see something cool?

Take your scallop punch, and punch 8 scallops. If you're me, use an atlas.

Hold them together with a brad in the middle
Start scrunching them up, starting with the top scallop. Scrunch them one by one
When you're done, you have this scrunched up thing.Fluff it out a little, and you get a beautiful flower.


Now, what if I really, really missed you?

I think I'd take this flower, and I'd do this. << Click.

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

10 comments:

  1. GENIUS! Now, if I could just bring myself to cut up a map or an atlas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I actually need a new atlas for my car... maybe there is a brilliant future for my old one! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go-jus!! I have a book of Japanese text I grabbed at the library booksale, just screaming to be made into a layered scallop flower. Soon to be posted on my blog! But maybe I can punch a few circles out of states like new hampshire or arkansas, I have no plans to travel there anytime soon. And I need card candy way more than I need a trip to new hampshire!
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto! See comment on your other blog! Tee Hee.

    The Cat Whisperer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on Dawn McVeys' blog too, so super cute! I tried one but it was too big, lol! It looked stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabuloso! I can't wait to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea! Just need an old atlas or map.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mere words cannot express how much I LOVE THIS!!! But darn, you showed everyone how to do it here - now I need to think of another reason to force you to go to lunch with me sometime. Map flower lesson is no longer necessary. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...