Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Gift

I made a set of these from the Simple Delights Simply Sent Kit.

The designs they include are simple (on purpose for beginning or busy stampers) so I like to change them, but I loved this stamp set. Card base is Soft Sky, with US Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and River Rock cardstock. So, (hard to see) I stamped the main element in Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed with Iridescent ice EP and added the brad. Pattern at the bottom is stamped in Soft Sky, and the greeting is in Chocolate Chip classic ink. It's so nice to have all the stock pre-cut. I think the whole set of 5 took 15 minutes all the way to boxed. These are for Grayson... Hope everyone is having a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...