Sunday, December 30, 2007

Senility - It Comes sooner than you think

It really does. Like, uh, around my age. No, I'm not going to tell you. Shh.

Okay - so I forgot to post my Christmas card!

I have excuses I promise, which I also won't go into. Anyway, here she is. This angel is colored with copic markers, and then painted with interference ink refill for the Opalite Ink pad. You can't see how pretty that makes the blue. You also can't see the stickles on her wings. I stamped Joy in the Opalite Ink, and the snowflakes are just white (stamped off a few times for some) on a Basic Grey base, with the Sanded background in Basic Grey.

And speaking of Basic Grey - I had gotten these little 6x6 pads of Basic Grey background paper that I made this little birdie from. He's paper pieced from a piece of red with a nice chocolate chip texture on it, and that's where I punched the red circles from. The other background paper was actually from a different non-coordinating pad but they look cute together. I thought a greeting would just clutter him up.

What did everybody get for Christmas? I'd love to hear, if you haven't given up on me for being a bad blogger.

2 comments:

  1. wow! LOVE the angel card and all that's going on there! the way it posts on your blog, though, it appears that the base is brown, not basic grey. hope to see it in real life to oogle over! awesome...

    my favorite gift was the paperback version of Marley & Me, a great true story about one family's life with an incredibly BAD dog. you have to share what your fav was, L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birdie card and all the touches you gave to this great paper. The bird is perfect for piecing isn't it?
    I am a very lucky friend to have the angel card. Thanks Lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...