Sunday, April 24, 2011

Earth with heaven above rejoices...

See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices...  ~Charles Kingsley

Stamps: Nature Walk 
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Botanical Gazette, Karen Foster Designs Old Fashioned Eggs
Ink: Basic Black, River Rock, Pink Pirouette, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Recollections bling, Trinket Crowns, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Corner Rounder, Blender Pen



Happy Easter!

5 comments:

  1. Cool egg paper!! Better than Easter eggs any day. Thanks for sending me off to investigate Charles Kingsley - I've only ever read The Water Babies, but next time I'm in the library I might see what else they have. I have vague recollections that there might have been something of his in a poetry anthology I had when I was little.
    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lydia, Happy Easter to you and your family.
    I am saving your recipe...sounds lovely..and i have to agree with the cheese switch, even tho I love Swiss, I think Asiago would be much better in Risotto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's pretty Lydia! Hope you and the kitties had a happy Easter:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Happy Easter. Thanks for your blog - really good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... This card squeezes my heart! The strip of newsprint clinches it!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...