Friday, March 9, 2012

My Spiritual Gift

You know how some people are just born to do things? Like Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Van Gogh?

Well, I'm not like any of them.

But I do have a spiritual gift.

Enabling.

I can't help it - I just like to find cool things and share my wantmonster with others! One person that I've enabled beyond all reasonableness is my friend Leslie.

God only knows how much I've cost this poor woman over the years in stamps and accessories I've shown her that she HAD to have.

I enabled her into Twitter too. And most recently, Downton Abbey.

But what I want to do today won't cost her a dollar or a minute of her time.

I just want to enable her to have a very, very happy birthday. :)

Thanks for making every day fun from thousands of miles away, friend.


10 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the background. What paper is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you SO MUCH! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, you Master Enabler you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All hail the master enabler!! This is super cute and no one deserves this card more than Leslie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a good friend to Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE an enabler - a first rate one! But we love you for it because how else would we find out about all of these cool things that we just CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?!?!?!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, you ultra fabulous wonderful enabler, you! Happy Birthday to the lovely lovely Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the labels, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! That's great. Admittedly I have enabled many women over the years too!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...