Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Almost Time For LEAPrechauns!

I looked for a leprechaun stamp this morning. If I have one, it's deep in the recesses of my closet.

I thought that a leprechaun would be PERFECT for a leap day challenge that sweet Lee proposed on Facebook this morning.

Our challenge was to create a card with anything that leaps.

As you can tell, I also don't have lizard stamps, which is too bad, because a leapin' lizard would have been freaking hilarious.

I also don't have Superman who could have leapt tall buildings in a single bound. Of course, that would mean I'd need building stamps, which I also don't have.

Sheesh. You'd think a lady with eleventy squillion stamps would have all these things.

But you know what I can ALWAYS put my paw on???

A bunneh stamp.

Yepper.

And bunnies leap!!!

So here's my challenge card for this special day.

Stamps: Everybunny Ink: Basic Black Paper: Whisper White, Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper

Now who wouldn't want an extra day to enjoy a snuggly little bunny?

A crazy person, that's who.

If you want to play along, upload your leapy card to Splitcoast with keyword SCSFBLY2012 and we'll see you there!

Loveyameanitbye.


3 comments:

  1. And this little bunneh brings me a huuuuuge smile!!!! How darling....and with the cheery and sweet yellow paper piecing....he's just over the top cute!!!! Now....wouldn't you think a "Murphy" should be able to find a leprechaun?? Sheesh....no such luck at our house either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cuteness!!!! Love love the card what a fun way to do color blocking!!! I am so going to try this one myself.

    thanks for your support the other day. I am doing better.

    I love bunnies!!!!

    and (!!!!!) apparently.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you stamped on the stripey paper.... So clean and ute. *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...