Thursday, October 1, 2009

Are Angels Made of Chicken?

I don't know!!! I don't think we're supposed to find out till we see em.

But my angel today is made out of chicken!!

Stamps: Chicken Up on You by Firecracker Designs
All other supplies: Stampin' up! - Autumn Harvest DSP, Heart to Heart Punch, Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two way Glue, Final Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Rub On

A chicken wing, to be exact. After I looked at Pamela's chicken tail for a while I decided it looked like a foofy angel wing and thought I'd do a little out of the box chicken arranging...

I made this card for the Embellish Magazine December challenge. We had to use brown, kraft, red, turquoise and twine. I really like the combo!

You can't really see it in the pic but she's all glittery!

I used the chicken legs for her dress, and the tail for her wing.

Mmm - buffalo angel wings... :D - Just kidding!

TGIF! :) My class is Saturday - are you coming?

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is absolutely wonderful! I love how OUT of the box you thought on this! I would of never thought to use pieces parts like that! Wonderful card and I love how you added the twine around her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you used the twine. How mystical and wonderous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...