Sunday, April 27, 2008

Black, White & Blue all over!


I created this card for the Caardvarks Challenge. The challenge was to create a black and white card and use just one other color. Of course, my "plus one" HAD to be blue. My photo doesn't show the iridescence on my butterfly - I smooshed my Opalite Glacier Blue pad all over it and it really is lovely. The butterfly is from Wonderful Wings. Oh, I love that set. The "thanks" is from Much Appreciated, and I used the stamp positioner to stamp it twice so that it had a blue shadow. Hope you like it!

10 comments:

  1. Oh that's stunning - the butterfly really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that blue touch (of course! LOL) I really like monochromatic cards with one punch of color, I have an idea for one of those that I didn't put in gear yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course i like it...you made it! i hadn't noticed the blue i-shadow for the thanks...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sharp card! Thanks for playing at Caardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!! I love doing cards in B&W with a "touch of color." :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauttiful card! Love that blue butterfly...I bet it really is even more lovely in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I decided that "beautiful" needed two t's today...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous butterflies ... love the shadow stamping on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! I love it soooo much I even checked on Ebay for this stamp set. And the shadowing on the "Thanks" is something I will definitely try. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful card. I absolutley love butterflies, looks like you do too.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...