Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Try to Keep Up!


I know! Hard to believe I'm posting the January 23rd card on January 23rd!!

But I am - and the saga of the Sticky Cuts continued. So first I use the letter and glitter it. Then, I use the frame and the Color Spritzer. Well finally, I took the discarded pink non stick layer of the letter and used it as a negative template. I stuck it down to my Whisper White CS, and then sponged around it in Chocolate Chip. Then I stamped the gratitude definition (from Define Your Life) on top of that in Basic Black. I mounted that on Chocolate Chip CS, punched out a star with the small star punch to reveal the white inside of the card, added that punch out in the top left, accented with a 1/4" punch out. I added texture on the right with the crop-a-dile!

Enjoy!

CU tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. you really made the most of that one letter, girl! i like how you think. i like all the little details on this one...congrats on getting caught up!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...