Thursday, January 31, 2008

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THIS!!!




Seriously. It's so cool. Okay - so this is today's card - it's another cutie from the Doodle Factory line at Starving Artistamps - combined with the Smarty Pants set from SU! IT'S TOTALLY IRRESISTIBLE! BUT THAT'S NOT MY BIG NEWS.




STARVING ARTISTAMPS IS RELEASING A WHOLE SLEW OF NEW IMAGES AND BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIENDS, YOU GET A DISCOUNT!!! (=====click!!!



WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE FLORAL IMAGES TO CYBER KISS AND HUG ME!!

Okay, so to get 10% off your order, here's what you gotta do.

1. Go to Starving Artistamps.

2. Shop.

3. Enter the code lydfie in the discount code box.

4. Click "recalculate". You should see the discount come up.

5. If you don't, do not complete your order without contacting the company - Here

Thanks for looking!! :)

I'm off to place my order for these and to pre-order from the occasions mini catalog from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an enabler! You absolutely know that these types of silhouettes are a HUGE weakness to me. What can I say...except THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...