Monday, November 9, 2009

Variations on a Theme of.. Man I Love These!

I just do. They take a long time, but they're so worth it! They are just variations on this card, and I'm making them for the South Austin Artists Coop next weekend - are you coming to see me?

I'll be there Saturday and at the Hadassah bazaar on Sunday - contact me for details on either or both if you will be in town!

In the meantime, enjoy these little ditties! And today is the last day to vote for my book in the Blurb contest - click the link in my sidebar at the top to vote, or if you're seeing this in a reader, click here.






Have a great Monday!!!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. Om nom nom nom. Thowse are all wondurful flowurs yoo have, miss bloo! Owr favurite ont to nom is the purpul one. Yoo are a vary talunted flowur makur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous. I saw the word vote and said oh no she's not going to ask me to pick my favorite! Here's something made me think of you immediately: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pioneerwoman/4088187344/

    Oh and BTW, don't you think the "Alice" writer was on drugs? B : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese look great in the various colors...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! You have inspired me to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...