Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last post before Palm Springs


I'm off to Palm Springs for Stampin' Up! Leadership in the morning. I need the break, and I've never been to events better than these Leadership events. I am always inspired and energized. Now who doesn't need that? So I am posting the January 8th card. Hopefully I will make some pretty things in CA and I will of course post if I remember all my peripherals! You know how it can be with peripherals... Such a geek.

Anyway, here you go. Blue & rubons!


1 comment:

  1. i find this shape of rub-on perplexing, but i like what you've done with it. have a great time in palm springs! double check for those peripheral--i want you to be my eyes and ears there!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...