Monday, May 20, 2019

Birds on my Brain

Mary Kay's stencil game is on fire lately!

Despite her full time work in a different industry, she runs her crafty company - a lot of people don't realize that a lot of your favorite crafty companies are extremely busy people.

So next time you think that your order hasn't shipped quickly enough, or your email wasn't answered fast enough, imagine running a manufacturing company in the time you have left after you work full time, feed people, do laundry and try to have a life. :)

I am loving all her mid-century stencils, especially this fun bird one I am using today.

I used just two ink colors - Bumble Bee and Tomato to create this tri-color ombre over the stencil, tacking it down with Pixie Spray.

I used these sweet embellishments to add little flowers and this die to cut the sentiment and its shadows. Stencils make for such quick and fun cards.

Mid Century Birds - A Colorful Life...
[ CLD ]
Therm O Web PIXIE SPRAY iCraft...
[ SSS ]
57138 - Big Hugs Sugar Script
[ BRC | SSS ]
Butterfly Sequin Mix, Essentials By...
[ ELH ]
Life Changing Blender Brush 2-Pack -...
[ PFS ]
Colorbox Dyestress Ink Pad - Bumble...
[ JGG ]
Colorbox Dyestress Ink Pad - Tomato -...
[ JGG ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSP | SSS | ELH | MFT | HA | UNT ]
Art Anthology BIG CRAFT MAT 24x36 311473
[ SSS ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- White
[ GNK ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]
LightView 2in1 LED Magnifier for...
[ BRG ]
Mudder 10 Pack White Buffer Sanding...
[ AMZUS ]
Xyron ADHESIVE ERASER 23675
[ SSS | ART | AMZUS ]
Teflon Bone Folder - Ellen Hutson LLC
[ ELH | SSS ]
Crafter's Companion GEMINI...
[ SSS ]
Essentials by Ellen Storage...
[ ELH ]
Die Storage - Clear Storage Pockets...
[ CHC ]
XL Stamp Storage Pockets
[ ELH ]
Lawn Fawn STAMP SHAMMY Cleaner LF1045
[ SSS | CST ]
Airtable: Organize your stamps & dies
[ ART ]


Loveyameaitputabirdonitbye.

3 comments:

  1. Those two inks together are so cheery... and I need Pixie Spray in my life obviously, because I could not keep those birdies still for brushing. Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some Pixie Spray and am trying to get my stencils out and use them!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...