Monday, December 24, 2018

You Are My Favorite

I actually think I watercolored today's image more than a year ago. When I started doing the craft annex project I went through my UFO pile in earnest. Tossed a bunch of stuff that had aged so much in the pile that I'd never in a million years put it on a card now, and then found some old gems like today's card. I was still learning my way around Daniel Smith watercolor and I had so much fun painting this Santoro stamp. Her little socks and that bunny just slay me. My friend Kelli Hull, who is so generous and always granting wishes got me a pile of these Gorjuss images, including this one and a little case for them and they are just treasures. I stamped her in Fadeout Ink and then used Daniel Smith Watercolor to paint her. The sentiment is from this set and is stamped in Nocturne. I had a hard time finding this image in online stamping stores, so I've linked you to an Etsy shop that has it at a steal.

Docrafts Santoro Gorjuss Stamp No. 8...
[ ETS ]
Neat and Tangled BETTER TOGETHER...
[ SSS ]
Fadeout No Line coloring Detail Ink
[ INK ]
VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne -...
[ ELH | SSS ]
Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolors
[ BLIC ]
Escoda Versatil Brushes, Travel Round...
[ UTR | BLIC | INK ]
Da Vinci Cosmotop Sable Mix F Brushes...
[ BLIC | ELH ]
Fabriano Extra White Cold Press...
[ BLIC ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSW | HA | SSS | ELH | MFT | UNT ]
Lawn Fawn STAMP SHAMMY Cleaner LF1045
[ SSS | ELH | CST | ART ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]
Nesting Porcelain Bowls - BLICK art...
[ BLIC ]
My Favorite Watercolor Sketchbook
[ UTR ]
Tombow MONO MULTI Liquid Glue Two...
[ SSS | MFT ]
LightView 2in1 LED Magnifier for...
[ BRG ]


Hope you have a great week.

Loveyameanitbye.

6 comments:

  1. She's adorable and looks great in watercolors. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Your watercoloring is always gorgeous - love this image, and this sentiment is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lydia! Merry Christmas and a very healthy and happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...