Friday, November 30, 2018

A Cat To Die For

Back in the olden days, we had to hand cut everything that we stamped. Personal die cutting was like a glitter bomb dropped into the stamp industry. It's really hard to remember life before dies, sort of like how hard it is to remember life before the MISTI.

There's something that feeds my CAS soul when I can make a card using only dies. They are so perfectly neat, it just pops everything.

So I'm bringing you an all die card today. I used this gorgeous all-year background die to cut Key Lime cardstock. Look how crisp that is with the teeny stitching. On top of that, I just added a white circle to put this adorable Picture Book Santa Cat die on. SQUEE! It's so cute! I finished it off with this word die. The cardstocks are Key Lime, Red Hot, Black Onyx and White.
Simon Says Stamp BIG PICTURE BOOK...
[ SSS ]
Simon Says Stamp HOLIDAY KNIT...
[ SSS ]
Simon Says Stamp CELEBRATE Wafer Die...
[ SSS ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Black Onyx
[ GNK ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Red Hot
[ GNK ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Key Lime
[ GNK ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- White
[ GNK ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSW | HA | SSS | ELH | MFT | UNT ]
Sizzix BIG SHOT EXPRESS Gray and...
[ SSS | CST ]
Absorber - Synthetic Cleaning Cloth
[ AMZUS ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]
LightView 2in1 LED Magnifier for...
[ BRG ]
Mudder 10 Pack White Buffer Sanding...
[ AMZUS ]
Xyron ADHESIVE ERASER 23675
[ SSS | ART | AMZUS ]
Essentials by Ellen Storage...
[ ELH ]
Teflon Bone Folder - Ellen Hutson LLC
[ ELH | SSS ]
Tombow MONO MULTI Liquid Glue Two...
[ SSS | ART | BLIC | ELH ]
Ink Off Cloth
[ INK ]

At first I was going to put the cat on a glitter paper background, but the rest of the card was so clean and bright that it just didn't look right. Once I swapped it out for white the whole card looked harmonious.

These cuties are part of the Diecember release at Simon Says Stamp - so you and I can head over there together to see what else is new! They always amaze during Diecember.



Hope you find something fun!

Loveyameanitbye.

4 comments:

  1. So many fun new dies!!! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, I always look forward to Die-cember

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun card Stephanie! So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking CUTE Lydia, love all of the dies in this release and how fun to just make a die cut card or tag sometimes?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...