Thursday, October 25, 2007

(Insert Card Pictures Here) !!!!

Hello! Close your eyes and imagine the most beautiful, the most embellished, grey and black and white SSecret SSwaps on the planet!!! Why must I imagine them, you ask? Great question, I reply - mostly because my camera battery is dead, and these lovely cards are locked inside its unconscious little body. I am about to get on a plane for Dallas, so I will not be able to update you until this evening, provided that Game 2 of the World Series does not lure me away before I can post them... Oh, PS - if you think the bad luck of the Colorado Rockies in Game 1 is NOT related to the injury I sustained at Coors Field in August - THINK AGAIN, BLUE BLOG FANS!!

So stay tuned! They are so pretty - you won't believe what these girls did.

1 comment:

  1. no rk spotted on the journey home this time.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...