Monday, January 22, 2018

Brusho DTS

I played around with Brusho a few weeks ago and actually filmed it, so I have a fun video for you today. I wanted to take the images in the new Waterfront set and have them be multicolored, so I did a very simple technique that gives solid images life the way only a powdered watercolor can. I showed my team the technique the weekend before Creativation and they loved it.

I don't like to do a lot of spraying on my cling stamps, because water and glue don't play well together, so I tend to stick to photopolymer stamps for this technique, but a lot of people wash their cling stamps and have no issues with them separating from the foam - so you do whatever your preference is!

So let's peek at the cards. The first one was the one I did in the video, where I ended up overstamping the mountains to show less of the watercolor paper texture - although I do like the subtle pattern that still shows through. The big hello is this set from this Altenew set. (All supplies linked below third card.

 The next one I did with my team last weekend on our FB live. I added more yellow and separated the lake a little. The sentiment is from this Altenew set.
 This one was done live too - I added two mountains and a little forest down front. The sentiment is from this Simon Says Stamp set.






Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set...
[ SUP ]
Altenew FLOWER ARRANGEMENT Clear...
[ SSS | ELH ]
Altenew FLOWER ARRANGEMENT Die Set...
[ SSS | ELH ]
Altenew PAINTED ROSE Clear Stamp Set
[ SSS | ELH ]
Altenew PAINTED ROSE DIE Set
[ SSS | ELH ]
Simon Says Clear Stamps ONE WITH...
[ SSS ]
Brusho Crystal Colour (144101)
[ SUP ]
Stampin' Spritzer (126185)
[ SUP ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSW | HA | ELH | SSS ]
Tsukineko VersaFine SMALL ONYX BLACK...
[ SSS ]
Fabriano Artistico 140 lb. Cold Press...
[ AMZUS ]
Absorber - Synthetic Cleaning Cloth
[ AMZUS ]
Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2" X 11"...
[ SUP ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]
Whisper White Cardstock - Thick
[ SUP ]



Today is the last day of Creativation, so I'm ready to get home and focus on spring - in my yard, on my cards, everywhere.

If you're ready to check out this waterfront stamp set and some Brusho - use host  code 9YXHJ4VR for some host goodies from me - and don't forget it's Sale-a-Bration, with free items 
for each $50 you spend.

Here's the video - enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by.

Loveyameanitbye.

7 comments:

  1. Love this idea!!! Can hardly wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a great showcase of this set and product! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do powdered watercolors (I have enough issues with tube colors LOL), but these are so pretty. I like the variegated colors you got. Still not going to use powdered watercolors, but I like the effects other people get! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - do you know if it works with rubber stamps - Stampscapes are coming to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Happy New Year Lydia! Oooh this technique is super awesome and so inspiring! Thank you for making/sharing this tutorial! LOVED it & will be trying these powder methods for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...