Friday, November 10, 2017

Deck the Halls With Christmas Sweaters

I had my class last weekend, and I was surprised to see that a lot of people hadn't noticed one of the very cutest sets in the catalog - Christmas Sweaters. Every year, my favorite holiday sets are the funny ones, and this one is no exception - it's hilarious and adorable.

Since I don't live in sweater country anymore I don't get to actually WEAR ugly Christmas sweaters, but I do so enjoy stamping them! And these aren't ugly, they're adorable.

This gave everyone a chance to play with the new Stampin' Blends markers too. You'll notice that the light Cherry Cobbler and Light Old Olive are the perfect Christmas combo. I colored his face with Ivory and Pink Pirouette. If you want these at a significant discount - put them in a no-strings-attached starter bundle!


Christmas Sweaters Clear-Mount Stamp...
[ SUP ]
Stampin' Blends Markers Collection by...
[ SUP ]
Marker Holder for Stampin Blends(TM)...
[ S&S ]
Multipurpose Liquid Glue by Stampin' Up!
[ SUP ]
Stampin' Trimmer (126889)
[ SUP ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSW ]
MISTI Stamping Tool - The Most...
[ SBC ]
My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched...
[ ELH ]
MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool...
[ SSS ]
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
[ SUP ]
Absorber - Synthetic Cleaning Cloth
[ AMZUS ]
Whisper White Cardstock - Thick
[ SUP ]
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock by...
[ SUP ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]


I had a few people who couldn't come so I made up the extras and they're in the Christmas card pile, which is getting pretty substantial! I'm enjoying the freedom of using cards I've blogged this year. Usually blogged holiday cards sit around gathering dust, which is really super dumb.

Now I'm hosting the MIX-Ability mixed media challenge today at Splitcoast - and it's featuring my Drunken Acrylic Reveal technique from Wednesday - so come over and play! It's very addicting, I promise!

Hope you have a crafty weekend!

Loveyameanitbye.

2 comments:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...